The idea was started last year and was a HUGE success. I wasn't able to participate, since I was too close to my due date, but I hope to join in this year. Heres a little sneak peak for those that are not familiar. . .
Here's a few more details:
- Registration opens TODAY Monday January 14th at www.inrl.us
- IT'S TOTALLY FREE!!
- Everyone who registers on the day registration opens (Monday Jan 14) gets a copy of the (in)courage 365 Daybrightener while supplies last (US residents only).
- Everyone gets a copy of their first eBook: “Best of the Beach House 2012.”
- About: (in)RL was born out of two years spent listening to women in the comments at (in)courage craving local, real life community. Derived from the social media acronym “IRL” or “in real life,” (in)RL is an invitation to share what we’ve learned about community and encourage women with stories and suggestions for connecting deeper in real life.
- Think of it as a FREE girl’s weekend away that doesn’t require packing or plane tickets, where women can kick off any expectation of perfect, set aside their fears, their shyness, their worry that they’re not good enough, and find some of Jesus’ words of rest woven into every video shared here.
- When: The (in)RL webcast kicks off on Friday, April 26 and (in)RL meetups follow on Saturday, April 27.
- What: Last year we explored the nitty gritty of community. This year we're taking a closer look at what it takes to stay rooted in community when sometimes just walking away would be so much easier and tons more convenient. Women share stories of how they've chosen to stay through hard marriages, challenging parenting, worthwhile friendships. How choosing to stay has freed them more fully and unexpectedly than if they'd cut and run.
So. . . who's in? Anyone want to participate with me this year? Locals - we can coordinate a meet up at my house, or yours, for the Saturday web cast sessions. How fun would it be to get a big group of girls together for some fellowship, goodies (think lots of coffee and yummy eats) and girl talk?
Let me know!
"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do,
but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."