Monday, May 4, 2015

Clara 3 years

We celebrated Clara this past Saturday on her birthday, May 2nd! She is now a big three year old! We took advantage of the nice weather Saturday and enjoyed a party at home (what we do every year, ha!). The children were able to play outside, and the adults were able to enjoy some talk time in between managing said children.

A few (ok, a lot of) pictures from Clara's special day. . . in no particular order. . .

 Clara's class at school had a party for her on Friday, and made this cute banner with their handprints. Since as of Friday I had no decor ideas for the actual party, hanging the banner worked perfectly! Thanks cubs class! :)

We enjoyed party sandwich trays from Kroger, chips, fruit and boxed brownies.
You can pin that if you want. 








Party favors for the kids included baggies of goldfish and candy.
Again, feel free to pin that if you want. 



























































A fun-filled day for sure. . . We love you, Clara!! So thankful for you and these past three years! Cannot wait to see where God takes you this next year!

(And a huge thanks to my sweet mother in law, Debbie, for taking the majority of these photos!)

Clara's stats at age 3 (for my records):
Weight = 28 pounds 6.4 ounces (24%)
Height = 36 and 1/8th inches (25%)

5 comments

  1. I would totally pin all of this because it was perfect! But seriously, even when there is minimal effort involved, you still always make your events look and feel so well put-together!

    Love all the pics and especially love that in the shots of you and Brandon with the kids, Chance's tree is in the background (I think) so that he gets to be in the pic, too!

    Happy 3rd birthday, sweet Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your beautiful 3 year old! I love her birthday outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We enjoyed party sandwich trays from Kroger, chips, fruit and boxed brownies.
    You can pin that if you want. " LOLOL! I love that. It looks fun, love all the pics. Happy Birthday Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of a great party! Also, I totally laughed at your "you can pin that" comment and I wrote something similar on my scheduled post for tomorrow about Davis's party! Great non-Pinterest minds think alike ;) And seriously, like I said, I need to figure out how to turn my mother or MIL into better photographers so I can have all these great pics of my kids' parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to the crowds laughing at "you can pin that"- so funny. But also...I am so much more likely to have a party like this than anything I see on Pinterest, so yeah. :) Looks like a great celebration!!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.