Friday, November 6, 2015

Weekend Links 11/6/15

From our crazy to yours . . . Happy Weekend!


Life
Sometimes I have to boss my heart around
The 5 Best Things to Say to a Friend Today
When Rejection Steals the Best of Who I Am
6 motherhood truths for those days when you want to quit

Loss
Asking "Why God?" after a miscarriage
Suffering: What I've Been Missing  - "The testimony of the moments we have overcome in the Spirit are the ones Jesus will celebrate as we stand before the throne.
I’ve figured out one truth: Perseverance is our individual choice. Like forgiveness, perseverance is an act of worshipful obedience to our righteous and holy King Jesus." 

2 comments

  1. The 6 montherhood truths post is blocked from my work computer, but considering I am tempted to "quit" parenting on a regular basis, I'm looking forward to reading it when I get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of Camille!! And in reference to one of the posts you shared, just FYI, you ARE wonderful... even if making tea towels isn't your strong suit ;)

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.